Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions apply to the use of all the H.A.G. Import Corpn (Australia) Pty Ltd websites. By placing an order with us, you are agreeing to accept these terms and conditions (The Conditions).
Please note, these terms and conditions can potentially change at any time, and it is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions regularly before ordering products in case there are any changes. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions set out below, you should not use or access these websites.
If you have any queries relating to our terms and conditions, please contact the Customer Service team before placing an order.
The following terms and conditions will apply between you and H.A.G. Import Corpn (Australia) Pty Ltd, when you purchase an item from woll.com.au. The terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- Your contract for purchases made through woll.com.au is with H.A.G. Import Corpn (Australia) Pty Ltd and you undertake that all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and are not for resale.
- You must be eighteen years old or above to use this site. If you are under eighteen, you may only use the site in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use the site.
- You warrant that all details you provide to woll.com.au for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product(s) ordered.
- You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
- If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform H.A.G. Import Corpn (Australia) Pty Ltd as soon as possible.
- It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- H.A.G. Import Corpn (Australia) Pty Ltd reserves the right to terminate our agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice to you if:
- you fail to make payment to us when due
- you breach any of our terms and conditions
- when requested by us to do so, you fail to provide within a reasonable time frame, sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity
- we suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have way of being involved in fraudulent or illegal activity on woll.com.au
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information.
- The delivery period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order. If you are ordering more than one item, your goods may be sent to you in instalments if certain items are out of stock.
- H.A.G. Import Corpn (Australia) Pty Ltd are unable to specify a delivery time.
- Where a Customer gives written authority for Products to be delivered without a signature, any and all included insurance cover will be voided.
- The couriers or postal services nominated by H.A.G. Import Corpn (Australia) Pty Ltd will deliver Products during local business hours (9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday)
- H.A.G. Import Corpn (Australia) Pty Ltd is not responsible for the delivery times of Products. Once Products have been dispatched, it is the Customers responsibility to liaise with the courier nominated by H.A.G. Import Corpn (Australia) Pty Ltd (as notified to the Customer) in relation to date and time of delivery. H.A.G. Import Corpn (Australia) Pty Ltd shall not be liable for any inaccuracy of information provided to Customers relating to the date and time of delivery.
- If an incorrect address is given at the time of ordering and an order is required to be reposted due to a fault by the Customer, it will be at the customers expense to re-send the order.
When placing an order, you warrant that any and all information given is accurate and complete.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and product availability.
- Availability information for products is listed on each individual product description.
- All prices listed on woll.com.au are correct at the time of entering the information, however, we reserve the right to change prices of any product at any time. All prices include sales tax.
- No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and woll.com.au until we accept your order by dispatching the product to you. When this happens, we will confirm the acceptance by sending you an email.
- This confirmation email will be sent to the email address given in your order form and will detail products ordered, payment method, cost (including GST and P&P) and usual delivery times.
- You must check all the details on this confirmation email are correct and contact us as soon as possible if any details are incorrect. If an incorrect address, or any details causing the order to be returned to us are given, it will be at the customers expense to have the order resent.
- If your order has not been accepted, you will receive an explanatory email from us detailing the reasons why.
- Any orders placed that exceed the value of $500 AUD will be contacted for confirmation by the customer service team.
- woll.com.au accepts the following credit cards:
- Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
- All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- If you haven’t submitted an order, you may clear the items in your shopping basket at any time prior by clicking the ‘Remove’ button next to the product ordered in your shopping basket.
Cancelling your order
- If you have submitted your order and received your confirmation email from woll.com.au, you may not change your order once it has been invoiced. Please email your order cancellation request marked ‘URGENT CANCELLATION’ to email@example.com. Please ensure you list your name, address and order number in the email.
- If you wish to cancel your order and your order has already been dispatched from our warehouse, you will need to wait until you receive the product and then follow our Returns procedure.
- Once we’ve received notification from you that you wish to cancel an order and it has not been invoiced, any sum debited to us from your credit or debit card will be re-credited to that credit or debit account within 3 business days of your order cancellation.
H.A.G. Import Corpn (Australia) Pty Ltd will be happy to honour our obligations under the Australian Consumer Law if any product is damaged, faulty or incorrectly shipped through any circumstance that is in our error.
- H.A.G. Import Corpn (Australia) Pty Ltd will not pass on your personal or credit card details to any third party.
- We will never ask for personal details via email. If you receive an unsolicited email asking you for your woll.com.au log in details, please contact our Customer Service team immediately.
We do not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
- If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. In the event that you order an item and the price published on woll.com.au is incorrect for any reason, we will contact you to let you know the correct price and ask you whether you still wish us to fulfil your order at this price. We shall be under no obligation to accept an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price. We shall give you the option of confirming the order at the correct price or if you so choose, to cancel the order altogether.
- In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, please notify us of the problem in writing at the address stated in the confirmation e-mail and we will be happy to honour our obligations under the Australian Consumer Law.
- We have taken every measure to provide accurate product images for each product for sale on the site. However, due to a number of mitigating factors such as Internet browsers, monitor colour contrasts etc, we cannot be held responsible or liable for any colour discrepancies between the image and the actual product.
- The products sold on woll.com.au are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Site or for any products or services purchased from woll.com.au except to the extent of any liability at law.
- We have taken every measure to prevent Internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers.
- We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
- We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website except to the extent of any liability at law.
- We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the conditions for:
- Any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- Any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- Any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions
- Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death of personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
All rights, including copyright, in the content of the woll.com.au web pages are owned or controlled by H.A.G. Import Corpn (Australia) Pty Ltd. In accessing woll.com.au web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of the woll.com.au web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of H.A.G. Import Corpn (Australia) Pty Ltd.
Third Party Information
We cannot be held responsible for material displayed on third party websites or any other written material. The only prices that apply for H.A.G. Import Corpn (Australia) Pty Ltd products are those stated on the H.A.G. Import Corpn (Australia) Pty Ltd material. We cannot vouch for the reliability of prices stated on shopping directories or through any other third party.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
Each provision of the Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
These Conditions govern our relationship with you. Any changes to these Conditions must be in writing and signed by both parties. In this way, we can avoid any problems surrounding what H.A.G. Import Corpn (Australia) Pty Ltd and you are expected to do. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the Conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a term of these Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation. Your Statutory Rights are not affected by these terms and conditions. Nothing in this Clause shall limit or exclude our liability in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of the Conditions.
The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- All promotions on woll.com.au and H.A.G. Import Corpn (Australia) Pty Ltd e-newsletter are only applicable online at woll.com.au. Online promotions do not apply to retail stores or any other online retail stockist.
- H.A.G. Import Corpn (Australia) Pty Ltd reserves the right to decline and refund an order in the event that there has been an error with any promotional pricing or conditions.
- When returning an item or items that have been purchased during a promotional offer, the refund amount will take into account the promotion conditions. If the minimum purchase conditions are no longer met due to the return, the discount value will be deducted from the refund amount owing.
WOLL Australia: Instagram Social Competition for Mother’s Day 2022
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ABILITY TO WIN. THIS COMPETITION IS INTENDED FOR THE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF AUSTRALIA ONLY.
- Entry into and participation in the Competition constitutes acceptance of these Official Rules, which are final and binding in all respects.
- The WOLL Australia: Facebook & Instagram – Mother’s Day 2022 (the “Competition”) is open to Australian residents only, the age of 18 and over. Employees, officers, directors, and contractors of the Sponsor and its subsidiaries and related entities, and any of their respective agencies involved in the administration of any portion of this Competition, are not eligible to enter, nor are the immediate family members (meaning parents, children, siblings or spouses, whether biological, adopted, step or in-law) or household members (whether related or not) of such individuals.
- The Competition period commences at Sunday 1st May 2022 and closes at 11:59pm (AEDT) on Wednesday 4th May 2022 (“Competition Period”).
- To enter the Competition, eligible persons must, within the Competition Period: (i) view and “like” the applicable Sponsor post detailing the Competition, which for and for Instagram can be found at: https://www.instagram.com/wollaustralia/ (the “Competition Post”), and (ii) answer the corresponding post. The more creative the entry the better. The Competition is a game of skill only, and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Entry into the Competition is free and eligible persons can enter multiple times. Entries are deemed to be received at the time the applicable comment is posted on the applicable platform during the Competition Period.
- There will be two (2) prizea awarded during the competition period. One competition winner will receive two (2) WOLL Twin Pan Set, intended for them and their mother, with a total value of approximately $599.95 AUD (excluding postage and handling). Prize value is in Australian dollars, is the recommended retail value and is correct as of the date of these Official Rules. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. The Sponsor does not accept responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize. Total value of prize is $1,199.95 AUD.
- One (1) winner will be selected at 09:00am (AEDT) on Thursday 5th May 2022 at 11-27 Millers Road, Brooklyn VIC 3012. The winner will be the eligible entry deemed the most creative by the Sponsor, in Sponsor’s sole absolute discretion, and will be selected from all applicable entries received within the Competition Period. The winner will be notified via comment or reply from the Sponsor on the winner’s applicable Instagram comment on the Competition Post and may also be announced on the Sponsor’s Instagram page (as applicable) and/or Sponsor’s website. Arrangements for delivery of winning prize will be performed after winner validation.
- For any prize that remains unclaimed by 5:00pm (AEDT) at Friday 6th May 2022 or that is forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the Sponsor will award the prize to the next eligible entry deemed to be the most creative, and the announcement of such winner, if applicable, will be will occur as soon as practicable thereafter, and such winner will be notified in the manner as set forth in Paragraph 6 above.
- The Sponsor’s selection of a winner is final. The prize is not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash. All tax and other costs associated with the acceptance or use from the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- The Sponsor accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, internet or communications failure or otherwise. The Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address, social media handle and/or telephone number of any entrant.
- The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend the entire Competition, and award the prize from among all eligible entries received prior to such action, should fraud, virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or propriety of the Competition. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual (and their Competition entries) who tampers with the entry process. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will result in disqualification. As a condition of entering and/or accepting a prize, entrants hereby agree, to the extent not prohibited by law: (a) to release Sponsor, and its parent, affiliate or subsidiary companies, and any of their respective agencies involved in the administration of any portion of the Competition, and each of their officers, directors, employees, contractors and agents, from any and all liability, loss or damage, including, without limitation, any tax liability, arising out of or in connection with the entrant’s participation in the Competition or the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize; (b) that under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Competition, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs.
- All entries, prize images and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Sponsor who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received.
- Each entrant represents and warrants to the Sponsor that neither the entry, its submission, nor the photographs provided or arranged by the entrant (if any) will breach any law or regulation or the rights of any third party (including any privacy law or intellectual property rights).
- Incomplete, indecipherable or ineligible entries will be deemed invalid, and the Sponsor will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever resulting therefrom. The Sponsor reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including the entrant’s identity and address) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with or breaches these conditions of entry, who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that the Sponsor, in its sole discretion deems to be offensive, inappropriate, defamatory or otherwise not in keeping with the spirit of the Competition. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any of its rights at any time does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Sponsor reserves its legal rights to recover damages and/or other compensation from a person whom is in breach of these conditions of entry or whom engages in any unlawful or improper conduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Competition.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Each entrant releases Instagram from all liability whatsoever related to the competition.
- These terms and conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia.
- The Competition Sponsor is: H.A.G IMPORT CORPN (AUSTRALIA) PTY LTD (ABN 99 197 250 028) of 11-27 Millers Road, Brooklyn VIC 3012 Australia.