Well done, chef! You’ve taken the first extraordinary step in your culinary journey by choosing Woll!
By registering your product with us directly, you’ll never need to search for your receipt again and you’ll have total peace of mind in the event of any warranty claim.
WOLL stands by the quality of their cookware and offers a 25-year warranty on the body and a 3-year warranty on non-stick coatings and technical parts.
This warranty does not cover glass lids or handles. The warranty covers faulty workmanship and/or materials when the product is used in normal domestic conditions and in accordance with the care and use instructions provided.
The following are excluded from the warranty:
• Damage from excessive abrasion caused by intense scouring evident when the layer/s beneath the coating are exposed.
• Scratches, stains, discolouration, corrosion or damage from overheating to the interior of the pan. This includes excessive carbon build up caused by burnt on oils, fats or food residue. This will appear as a dark black layer on the pans surface.
• Damage caused by normal wear and tear, accident, misuse, abuse or commercial use.
• The pan has been on-sold or assigned by the original purchaser.
• The pan has been repaired by someone other than WOLL or an authorised repairer of WOLL.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure, and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. The benefits of this warranty are in addition to any rights and remedies of the consumer under a law in relation to the goods to which the warranty relates.